About The Job:
The Client Services Director will:
- Act as the external face of Rebel Pilgrim with potential and existing clients
- Manage the relationship of RP clients.
- Acquire, receive, and initiate communication with potential and existing clients.
- Translate, interpret, and deliver communication of clients’ needs to the creative lead and production lead of a given project.
- Ensure deadlines and goals are being met for each stage of the process for each project and communicate that progress to the client regularly.
- Supervise Account Managers for any client accounts not managed directly.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Develop and oversee customer retention.
- Present campaign ideas and estimates to clients when applicable.
- Lead internal briefings on new projects.
- Prepare Statements of Work and timeframes for deliverables.
- Troubleshoot client issues and provide direction to RP staff as needed to resolve problems.
- Ensure that projects are delivered within scope and within budget.
- Proven working experience tracking projects from start to completion.
- Hands on knowledge of video, event production, creative consultation and/or other services that Rebel Pilgrim offers.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Sheets and Docs, Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Powerpoint, Mac OSX, and Keynote.
- A minimum of five years of experience in related field.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Advanced problem resolution skills and communication abilities.
- Ability to anticipate customers’ needs and match them with appropriate products and services.
- Comfort with working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner.
- The ability to lead and motivate a team.